Kyleigh had a check up with dental this week. Since I needed one too and we had to be seen up a Courtney (once they finally found our records), Kris scheduled our appointments at the same time and took the morning off work to get us up there and taken care of. What a guy! I was a little concerned at how Kyleigh was going to handle it since her last cleaning was not a pleasant experience so we made sure in the days leading up to it to talk to her and let her know what to expect and what we expected from her. She got called back before me and when my dental tech finally came to get me he walked me by the room she was in and I could hear her chattering away. My exam was quick and I was done and had Kyleigh and Kris waiting on me when I got up out of the chair. Kyleigh seemed happy and Kris said she did great. Her dental tech was very nice and took great care of her and the dentist stopped us on the way out to give us a couple of articles and to give me a good report too. Not only was she well behaved but she got a clean bill of dental health - no cavities! They set her off with a goody bag of princess toothpaste, a hot pink toothbrush, an alligator flosser, sample of bubble gum mouth rinse, a my little pony sticker, and her pick from the toy chest. We had to wait a half hour for lunch since she's just had her teeth cleaned but we let her have her choice of lunch and she picked Burger King (such a surprise). A great ending to a great check up!
Saturday, February 27, 2010
Kyleigh at the Dentist
Kyleigh had a check up with dental this week. Since I needed one too and we had to be seen up a Courtney (once they finally found our records), Kris scheduled our appointments at the same time and took the morning off work to get us up there and taken care of. What a guy! I was a little concerned at how Kyleigh was going to handle it since her last cleaning was not a pleasant experience so we made sure in the days leading up to it to talk to her and let her know what to expect and what we expected from her. She got called back before me and when my dental tech finally came to get me he walked me by the room she was in and I could hear her chattering away. My exam was quick and I was done and had Kyleigh and Kris waiting on me when I got up out of the chair. Kyleigh seemed happy and Kris said she did great. Her dental tech was very nice and took great care of her and the dentist stopped us on the way out to give us a couple of articles and to give me a good report too. Not only was she well behaved but she got a clean bill of dental health - no cavities! They set her off with a goody bag of princess toothpaste, a hot pink toothbrush, an alligator flosser, sample of bubble gum mouth rinse, a my little pony sticker, and her pick from the toy chest. We had to wait a half hour for lunch since she's just had her teeth cleaned but we let her have her choice of lunch and she picked Burger King (such a surprise). A great ending to a great check up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment