Friday, February 11, 2011

We're still here!

Hey folks! Despite what my lack of activity here might suggest, I have not forgotten about this blog. On the contrary, I have many a night longed to sit here at the computer and just write away and fill you all in on every detail of our day to day lives. I regret that I have waited so long in updating as I've missed the opportunity to give an account of our holiday activities which were many and wonderful.
At present Kris is in Korea and will be there for a little bit so it's just me and the girls. I'm hoping to get out as much as possible with them when the weather and the daily grind allows. We're also anxiously awaiting official word via new orders of where our next duty station will be. While we have our suspicions at this time we're waiting on announcing our departure from Oki and the impending new location until we know for sure so stay tuned! It's hard to believe the time has passed by so quickly!

Well, it's quite late on my side of the planet and I need to get some rest. I'm currently uploading pictures to Facebook so please check them out. Hopefully, I'll be back here in a few days sharing some adventure the girls and I get into. Here's to wishful thinking....

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you still posting! I look forward to reading about the adventures!

    ReplyDelete